- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy milk or plant based milk
- 1 banana
- In a medium bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center, and pour in the vanilla, crushed banana, water and soy milk.
- Mix well.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle iron over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter onto the hot surface, and spread out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and brown on the other side.
- Serve warm.
You might also like