- Cooking spray
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried mixed fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring to coat.
- Spread mixture onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven, stirring mixture every 10 to 15 minutes, or until granola has a golden brown colour.
- Let cool. Stir in dried fruit. Store in an airtight container.
You might also like