- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, blend soy milk, water, 1/4 cup coconut oil, sugar, syrup, flour, and salt.
- Cover and chill the mixture for 2 hours.
- Lightly grease a 5 to 6 inch skillet with some coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet until hot.
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons batter into the skillet.
- Swirl to make the batter cover the skillet's bottom.
- Cook until golden, flip and cook on opposite side.
You might also like