- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar and water.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Vegan Chocolate Sauce - 1 teaspoon Melted coconut oil to 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder.
You might also like