- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in water, coconut oil and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into
- Vegan Chocolate Sauce - Mix 2 tablespoons coconut oil with one tablespoon cocoa powder
You might also like