Vegan Banana Blueberry Muffins
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl combine mashed bananas, sugar, baking powder, salt and flours; mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl or cup combine ground flaxseeds and water; stir into banana mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly, about 1/4 cup each, into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.