- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups finely grated carrots
- 2 large apples - peeled, cored and shredded
- 6 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1 1/4 cups applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl combine brown sugar, white sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in carrot and apple; mix well.
- In a small bowl whisk together grounded flaxseeds, applesauce and coconut oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely.
You might also like