- 1/4 cup Cloves
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Garnish - 3 pineapple Slices, 3 Cherries
- Ham of Choice - 6lbs
- Cover with foil and place in the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 3- 4 hours. * until you can easily peel the skin off with your fingers.
- Use a sharp knife to score across the top of the ham creating a diamond like pattern.
- Time to poke the cloves in, poke the entire 1/4 cup of cloves into the top of the ham.
- Baste Ham in its own juices.
- Pour 1/2 of the pineapple juice over the ham with 1/2 of the brown sugar.
- Return to the oven @ 350 F for 15 mins
- Baste again with ham juices, pineapple juice and brown sugar, returning it to the oven. (Repeat this step twice)
- Garnish with pineapple slices and cherries.
- Allow it to cool for 20 ins before serving.
- Ensure your Ham is at room temp. before baking
- Its always best to bake your ham a couple hours before so that it can cool properly before slicing.
You might also like