- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR PANCAKES:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- TO PREPARE PANCAKES
- In a bowl, combine egg and milk.
- Whisk in 1 cup pancake mix.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown
You might also like