- 1¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring milk, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and a small pinch of salt in a low boil medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in rolled oats and cook, stirring occasionally for about 1 minute until thickened.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup and brown sugar together until blended.
- Add oatmeal to serving bowls and drizzle with brown sugar glaze.
- Serve warm.
You might also like