- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a blender, combine the tofu, soy milk, sugar, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and the pie crust.
- Sprinkle a layer of cinnamon on top and use a tooth pick to swirl it around to form a pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool; refrigerate until chilled.
You might also like