- 1½ cups mixed frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or any frozen fruit)
- ½ cup of any liquid of choice (coconut water, orange juice, non dairy milk… etc)
- ¼ cup oats
- 2 tsbp dates or agave syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Topping- Anything you’d like!
- handful mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, linseed etc)
- handful nuts of choice
- handful fresh fruit
- handful dried cherries or goji berries, finely chopped
- Measure the frozen berries and allow to partially defrost at room temperature.
- Put all the ingredients for the smoothie in a blender and process until you have the right consistency. It should be smooth and slightly thick.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and layer the toppings over the surface. Serve immediately.
You might also like