- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup oats
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the two eggs.
- Add eggs to banana and whisk together until thoroughly combined. Whisk in salt, vanilla, cinnamon and oats.
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Spray griddle with cooking spray and use a tablespoon to drop batter onto griddle. Let set for a few minutes, and then flip with spatula. Cook for an additional minute or two on remaining side and remove to plate.
You might also like